October 31, 2016
2 c All Purpose Flour
1 tbsp. Sugar
1 tbsp. Baking Powder
½ tsp. Salt
1 ½ tsp. Pumpkin Spice
½ c Canned Pumpkin
3 tbsp. Half-And-Half Cream
1 Large Egg
6 tbsp. Cold Butter (Temperature is important!)
Dried Cranberries To Taste
1. Mix dry ingredients
2. Gradually add wet ingredients (Remember that butter must be cold to get the right texture! Don't over mix the butter or the scone will come out with a flat oily texture)
3. Lightly knead the dough and form into 2.5" x 1.5" segments or roll into two long loaves about 20" long.
4. Place dough into the tray over a strip of 2.5" parchment paper for easy clean up.
5. Orient stove towards Sun and relax, setting an alarm for 22 minutes.
6. After 22 minutes, check on the scones' progress. For a crispier texture, open the stove's gate for 5 minutes, allowing steam to vent.
Comments will be approved before showing up.